Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tatty Teddy Trio

Well only 5 sleeps to go..............We are so excited here about Christmas. We love to celebrate and it all starts tomorrow with Hannah's Christmas Play in School. She has a two line solo and you will not see a prouder mother then me!!! (I cried last time!!) lol.

The card for today is one of my favorite Christmas stamps this year. The card just seems to make itself when I work with this little teddy. The strips behind are self adhesive strips from the Tatty Teddy Cardstock range.

Hope you like it :)

Happy Crafting everyone.

4 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Cliona and I am following your blog too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is sooooo lovely Cliona !! Tatty teddy is really cute and I love the colours you have used !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this stamp too x
    Love this card x

    ReplyDelete