Saturday, December 10, 2011

The many faces of Never Ending Cards

I am a massive fan of Never Ending Cards and have been making them for a few years, well joy of joy Docrafts came out with a pack of cards so that you can to put them together really quickly. Big shout out to Nikki Smith here for designing them for DoCrafts. You still have to do all the layering etc etc but having them there just to pop together quickly is fab. I thought I would show you a few samples of ones I have been making over the last few months. The top two are Docraft Cards and the bottom two are ones I made myself. All the papers and embellishments are from different Docraft ranges.

This one was made with "At Christmas Time" papers.




This is a great little one for kids to put together using the "Cranberry and Apple" Capsule Paper and the "Noel" Chipboard toppers.

 
 
 This sample uses the Forever Friends Foiled Paper Pack "A Christmas Tale" (adore this paper). The toppers and greetings all come from the same Forever Friends toppers pack.
 
This is from the Papermaina "Happy Birthday to You!" ultimate pack.
 
So if you haven't given these cards a go yet. You really should try them out. They are addictive to make and to play with. I love the reaction as people end up back at the front of the card again (if you know what I mean!). I also make them in a mini size for kids that fit just perfectly into their hands and I love watching them turn these cards around and around mesmerized by the magic of it.

Well, I hope you like them.  Happy Crafting everyone.

1 comment:

  1. They look like good fun to make, love them all xx

    ReplyDelete