Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Telescopic Card

Hi everyone, today's card is a telescopic card, I had seen these on the internet and kept saying to myself that I should make one and then I had a late night Skype call with designer Nikki Smith and she showed me her fab Telescopic Snowman card seen here: Snowman Circles , well that was it I was inspired and just had to get going and make one. I have used toppers from the "At Christmas Time" papers from Docrafts (love them)


I made this with my classes last week and they came up with the most fantastic combinations and ideas. You can use up all those left over bits you all have and all of a sudden there is a fantastic unusual card. Just think of it done with squares, scalloped ovals, rectangles the possibilities are endless. I am going to make a birthday banner with squares hung diagonally. I can already envision it with someones name spaced out on each separate shape. Ohhhhhh, that may be an over the Christmas time project.......hehehe.

Have a creative evening everyone.

6 comments:

  1. I keep saying the same Cliona that Im going to make one of these but havent got round to it yet, thank you for sharing the link. This looks lovely, love the Images and colours you've used.
    Hugs Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun card! Haven't made one myself yet either!
    Great job & great idea for the banner!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow how gorgeous does this look, love it, never seen one before, might have to have a go at this one. Thank you for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the link, I must go and pay Nikki a visit. :) Your card is gorgeous and I love that collection too! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing the link, I must go and pay Nikki a visit. :) Your card is gorgeous and I love that collection too! x

    ReplyDelete