Sunday, December 11, 2011

Gorjuss Snowman and Tutorial Week

Hi everyone, just wanted to show you a very quick card using my new Gorjuss Snowman stamp. I bought this at the Great Big Craft Extravaganza in Athlone and I was so sorry I had to leave all the others behind. I know they all wanted to come and live with me!!

The silver die cut oval and scallop oval are cut with the Xcut Nesting Dies. I stamped the snowman and then masked him. I sponged they sky with "Me to You" Blue nose Dye based Mini Ink Pad and stamped the snowflakes in black Memento Ink. The coloring is done in Copic markers.

Hope you like it.

I have been working all week on Tutorials to upload to the blog. So tomorrow will be the beginning of TUTORIAL WEEK  on Night Owl Designs. I will upload a tutorial a day for the next 7 days. I am really excited about it and I hope you will be too :)

Happy Crafting everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Such cute image, looking forward to your tutorials.
    Hugs Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute image Cliona !! Gorjuss stamps are fab and so is your card !! Can`t wait to see what your tutorials are next week ????

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cliona, he's adorable!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete