Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Beautiful Butterflies

Just a quick post today. I have had a manic couple of weeks so I thought I would show you one of the demo samples I've been making for the last couple of months. You can find my tutorial for this project  here : Surprise Box Tutorial

 In the last few days I have demoed in Cork, my baby girl has turned Thirteen, she graduated from school last night and her last day in junior school is today so it has been a bit  manic around here lately!!!

I have used the Papermania Capsule Bexley Black 12 X 12 papers to cover the box. The Anitas Dimensions Wings - White  were popped onto the top of a strip of acetate, a small score at the end of the acetate gets hidden under a little Papermania All Ocassion Sentiment.  All finished off on the outside with another Sentiment and a beautiful big Dimension Wing Butterfly.

Happy Crafting everyone.

13 comments:

  1. Very stylish card and a fantastic box. I love the butterflies.
    Enjoy your teenager, now the fun starts, lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely keepsake .. Love the delicate butterflies .
    I agree with Andree the fun starts when they become Teenagers !!
    Luv
    Crafty-bits
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! This is stunning. I love the design and the colours are fabulous

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow thats gorjuss, love the whole idea of this xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant box. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cliona this is so elegant and lovely !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fantastic box, so stylish and elegant

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very elegant and beautifully made x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the box, very elegeant. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey,

    its gorgeous...love the simplicity... that's what make sit so effective....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hon, it's beautiful. I do live the butterflies. Gorgeous gift. X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really pretty and elegant, love the beautiful butterflies
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just gorgeous! Very classy. Jo

    ReplyDelete