Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sweet!



This is a card I taught in class a couple of weeks ago, it was inspired by a card in an American Papercrafts Magazine and I have also seen it on the web a few times since.

I have used my Xcut 1 1/2 inch punch for the circles. Each circle is separated near  the edge (not too close) by a circular 3D foam dot to add height. The lollypop stick is a BBQ stick covered in white card. Simply wrap double sided tape around the stick and then roll your card around it, cut off the excess. Card tends to work a lot better for this than paper as the paper ends up looking a bit crushed.

I have made this card in darker colors for my Husband for his birthday at the top I put Happy Birthday, then the sweet stamp and then a heart. ..... Happy Birthday Sweet Heart!!!!   He loved it.

The lollypop looks amazing done up in the Boofle glittered card from the 12 x 12 paper stack.

I hope you like it.

Happy Crafting everyone.

6 comments: