Saturday, August 27, 2011

Summer Challange Prize and Incentive Photo!!!!


Hi Everyone, I just thought you might like to have a lookie see at the challenge prize. Yep, I went SHOPPING today, Premier Arts and Crafts didn't know what hit it!!!!!! Yahoooooo. I may have to take out a second mortgage to send it to the winner!

I posted the Challenge in June and if you haven't seen the link or want to have a look at it again then just scroll down on the right had side of the blog and you will see the link to Cardmaking Summer Challange. The closing date is the Wednesday the 31st of August 2011 so its time to get your skates on!

The Challenge is open to everyone, 1 entry per person and it does not matter where you live or if your a beginner or advanced crafter, all are welcome, just join in :)

Since it is the first challenge I thought I would go a little bit mad and make it a scrummy prize with lots of different things. For those of you who were dithering about doing the challenge, go on,  give it a go. Its for fun and its a random winner so no thinking your not up to it OK. Its all about having a go, trying something new and then the hardest part which is being brave enough to enter a challenge, I know its a hard thing to get the nerve up to do if you haven't done it before (I am still working up my nerve to do one myself!!!) but with this challenge its worth giving it a go. Go on look at the yummy prize again.... lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment