Thursday, August 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Surprise Half Slide Card



Can you tell I make up these card names as I go along!!!!

Sorry everyone for the delay in updating the blog, but I have been a sick little puppy for about a week or so now. I am demonstrating in the Art and Hobby in Jervis Street in Dublin this Saturday and am hoping that nobody notices the odd hacking cough, cold sweats etc etc. LOL.

This card is one from my latest demos using the Do Crafts Happy Birthday range. The cake on the front panel is the Birthday Cake Die Cut for the Big Shot, its cute and quirky, my kind of cake!!!!.I love these type of cards as they are so easy to make and just a little bit different from your run of the mill card. I will pop a tutorial up at some stage to show you how easy it is.

Well its back off to the sick bed for me now, time to take lots of syrups, tablets etc etc so I can at least speak at the demo on Saturday.

Take care all.............

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cliona sorry to hear you are not well, honey is good, good luck at the demo.Eileen

    ReplyDelete