Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Forever Friends Easter Cards

Well I have been off line for about a week now and I am so happy to be back in my little technology world. Hannah left for India yesterday and within a couple of hours I began to cough, splutter and generally feel rotten! I have had a sofa day today, you know those kind of days where you don't move from the sofa except to eat and drink!!!! We are off for a few days break on Sunday for the first time in 5 years and I am determined that I will be feeling fab for those days away :)

Any how, I thought the next few days would be a good time to show some of my Easter Demo cards.

These are a few of the Easter Cards that I made from the Forever Friends Easter Collection.

Double Flip Card

 
 
Easter Egg Basket
 Easter Bows
 Easter Surprise
 Hope you like them :)

Happy Crafting Everyone.

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness you have been busy each and every one of them are really lovely.
    sorry you have not been well take it easy and get better properly to enjoy your break x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of pretty cards and creations......enjoy your time away xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how lovely these are super dooper Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them masterpices as always xxxxxxxxx get better soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been a busy bee. What beautiful makes x kerry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful selection, enjoy your time away. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all really adorable, some fab shapes and folds and the forever friends images are gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely set of cards Cliona!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its very interesting, if you have any video on its designing please share.


    plastic cards
    plastic card printing
    scratch cards printing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love, love that double flip card! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete