Sunday, February 19, 2012

Excited me.........................yep

So there I am Demoing away and one of my fab customers gives me the most amazing present. John had seen my blog and saw that I had Hannah holding up a piece of white card so I could take my photographs for the blog. So you are not going to believe what he did, he brought me the most amazing fantastic incredible gift........ a Professional Digital Studio Kit with light and a tripod. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. No more forcing Hannah to sit for an hour hiding behind a piece of card so I can photograph my cards. John you are a legend........ :) I set it up today and played for ages (hehehe).

 This is the first card I photographed usinig my new set up and this was before I even set the lights up. Its my Valentine card to Gary. I love this little image and with just a little bit of highlighting, a little greeting, some hearts and lace it is a nice simple cute card......well Gary loved it anyway!
Happy Crafting everyone..................now I am off to play with lighting, cameras etc etc. (giggle!)

14 comments:

  1. ahhh you lucky duck :-) Hugs hun and love the card xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card as usual. Thanks for another great day of card making and good to see u started to use the gift. now no more excuses just lots of pics
    Cheers
    John

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card and lovely story. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty and elegant, I love how you have just picked out a few bits to colour it's very striking against the black and white
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love it! Sending big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely gift and I love the card. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done on the profesional set up. This card is so sweet! Love it
    Ax

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card very stylish, lucky you on such a great gift have fun. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete